Kunkle Vacuum Relief / Safety Valve Model 215V, 337
Cast iron non-code vacuum relief and ASME Section VIII air/gas, ‘UV’, National Board certified safety valves, both PED certified for non-hazardous gas.
Model 215V is suitable for the protection of high volume vacuum pumps, conveying systems and light gauge tanks. Model 337 for the protection of low to medium pressure high volume blowers, compressors, conveying systems and bulk hauling trailers/equipment.
- Large nozzle design provides high capacity.
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability for precise opening with minimum pre-open or simmer.
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Model 215V has seal cap for vacuum service.
- Model 337 has ‘lift-pin’ lift device for easy manual testing.