Kunkle Relief Valve Models 264, 265, 266, 267, 264P, 265P, 266P, 267P
Safety and relief valves for non-code liquid relief that meet ASME Section VIII for air/gas and steam and are National Board certified.
These valves are suitable for the protection of pumps, compressors, pressure vessels or systems handling corrosive fluids or vapors at high pressure and/or temperature. Also for sentinel (warning) services on steam equipment.
- Extra heavy rugged construction.
- Top guided design offers high capacity with
0.110 in2 (0.710 cm2) orifice area.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness.
- Ball pivot between disc and spring corrects
misalignment and compensates for spring
- Standard outlet with 1″ female NPT.
- Maximum back pressure 400 psig (27.6 barg)