Quality Gauge and Valve Series Q-TB40 Model
The “Steam Line” TB40 units are designed for steam service to 1500WSP. These Gages can be used as Direct Reading Sight Glass for boilers in compliance with A.S.M.E. PG-60. Visible ranges are achieved by using multiple sections with a minimum 1” overlap to ensure continuous visibility. The gage chamber is full width, and reinforced with internal tie bars to add durability to the product, and remove the possibility of lateral deflection, which can cause early gasket failure. All units are supplied with recessed gasket seats and forged covers which allow for easy and inexpensive maintenance.
- For 1500 PSI (Working Steam Pressure) WSP
- Durable Construction for Optimal Performance
- A.S.M.E. Sec.1 Compliant
- Recessed Gasket in Chamber and Cover
- Spring Washers for Constant Torque
- High Quality Mica Shield for Glass Protection