Quality Gauge & Valve Series Q-RB20 Model
The “Steam Line” RB20 units are designed for steam service to 300WSP. These Gages can be used as Process Steam Gages and Direct Reading Sight Glass for boilers in compliance with A.S.M.E. PG-60. The prism molded into the reflex borosilicate glass on the process side will display black for water, and white for steam. As a result of this difference, it is not necessary to have overlapping sections. Multiple section gages will have a continuous chamber constructed from a single piece of bar. All units are supplied with recessed gasket seats and forged covers which allows for easy and inexpensive maintenance.
- For 300 PSI (Working Steam Pressure) WSP
- Durable Construction for Optimal Performance
- A.S.M.E. Sec.1 Compliant
- Recessed Gasket in Chamber and Cover
- Special Coating for Steam Service
- Multiple Connections Available