Kunkle Pressure Relief Valve Models 230, 330 330S, 333S
Relief valves for air and gas services with models to ASME section VIII, gas ‘UV’, National Board certified and PED certified for non-hazardous gas.
These valves are suitable for use on multistage high pressure compressors, intercoolers and aftercoolers; on high pressure receivers and storage bottles, for thermal expansion relief and on breathing air pac and SCUBA recharge compressors.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Soft seat option provides repeatable leak-tight performance; allows reduced maintenance costs, multiple cycles with tight shut-off and high seating integrity (Models 330, 330S and 333S).
- Model 230 (non-code) is direct spring-loaded design with synthetic disc insert.
- Model 330 series’ differential mechanism maintains a predetermined seat contact load.
- Full spring load is never imparted to synthetic disc insert (Models 330, 330S and 333S).
- Seat tightness increases as inlet pressure
approaches set (opening) pressure.