Kunkle Safety Valves Model 900 series
Bronze, steel and stainless steel safety relief valves for air, gas, steam, liquid and vacuum service that meet ASME Section VIII, ‘UV’; Section I, ‘V’, are National Board certified and PED certified for non-hazardous gas.
Suitable for air/gas compressors, liquid filled pressure vessels/systems, high temperature/ pressure hot water boilers, for pressure vessels containing air, gas or steam and process and industrial applications requiring steel/stainless steel construction. Also for vacuum service.
• Standard SS spring for temperatures to 550°F (288°C).
• Threaded cap standard (back pressure tight). Maximum back pressure 50 psig [3.4 barg].
• Warn ring offers easy adjustability.
• Pivoting disc design offers exceptional seat alignment.
• Full nozzle design for optimum flow performance.
• Threaded side outlet for piped off discharge to eliminate fugitive emissions.