Kunkle Pressure Relief Valve Model 6000 series
Bronze safety valves to ASME section I and VIII, steam, ‘V’ and ‘UV’; section VIII, air/gas, ‘UV’ National Board certified including models to ASME section IV, steam ‘HV’. PED certified for non-hazardous gas.
These valves are suitable for use on steam boilers and generators, reciprocating or rotary,
portable or stationary air/gas compressors, intercoolers and aftercoolers. Also for pressure vessels containing steam, air or non-hazardous gas and on pressure reducing stations.
• O-ring seats for exceptional leakfree performance, reduced maintenance cost, multiple cycles with tight shutoff and improved seating integrity
• Wide hex on valve nozzle provides clearance for easy installation
• Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precise opening
• Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment
• Grooved piston type disc reduces sliding area and friction.