Kunkle Iron Body Pressure Relief Valve Models 6252, 6254
Cast iron ASME section I steam and section VIII, air, steam and gas ‘UV’ National Board certified safety valves
including model 6254 to ASME section IV ‘HV’, PED certified for non-hazardous gas.
Suitable for use on steam boilers and generators, pressure reducing stations, reciprocating or rotary air/gas compressors and for pressure vessels including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, oil/gas separators and lines.
• Heavy duty high quality cast iron construction with stainless steel semi-nozzle, trim and disc
• Bolted bonnet design for easy maintenance
• Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening
• Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
• Valves available National Board certified to ASME sections I, VIII and IV, and PED certified for non-hazardous gas.