The Kingston Model 112CSS Safety Valve is an ASME Code Certified, precision machined brass valve with a hard seat. This valve supports ASME Code applications up to 300 psi. It also features a stainless steel ball for durability and a pull ring for manual testing. As Kingston’s most popular valve, it is suited for a wide variety of applications. Alternative versions to the Kingston Model 112CSS are available in electroless nickel plating, Model 112CSSEN and all Stainless Steel, Model 112CR. Any version of the Kingston Model 112C Series Safety Valve can be delivered with an ASME certified steam rating.
The Kingston Model 112CSS Safety Valve, like every Kingston Safety Valve, is set and tested at factory for quality and dependability. Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories. Set pressure range 25 to 300 psi (5 psi increments only). Maximum temperature 400°F.
- Precision Machined Hard Seat
- Stainless Steel Ball & Spring
- Pull Ring for Manual Testing
- Available Sizes: 1/4” NPT, 3/8” NPT, & ½” NPT
- ASME Certified- Stamped UV + NB
- Maximum Temperature 400°F
- Set Pressure Range 25-300 PSIG