The Kingston Model 112CR Stainless Steel Safety Valve is an ASME Code Certified, precision machined all stainless steel valve with a hard seat. This valve supports ASME Code applications up to 300 psi. Its all stainless steel construction is well suited to even the harshest conditions. Brass versions of the Kingston Model 112C are available in straight brass or electroless nickel plating. Any version of the Kingston Model 112C Safety Valve can be delivered with an ASME certified steam rating.
The Kingston Model 112CR, like every Kingston Safety Valve, is set and tested at factory for quality and dependability. Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories. Set pressure range 25 to 300 psi (5 psi increments only) Maximum temperature 400°F.
- Precision Machining from 303 Stainless Steel
- RoHS Compliant- Lead-free
- Hard Seat, Stainless Steel Ball
- Stainless Steel Spring
- Maximum Temperature 400°F
- Available Sizes- 1/4 NPT, 3/8 NPT, & ½ NPT
- ASME Certified- Stamped UV & NB
- Pull Ring for Manual Testing
- Set Pressure Range 25-300 PSIG