Kingston Model 115CR ASME Code Soft Seat Safety Valves are constructed of stainless steel with a Viton seal and positive stop for a bubble-tight seal. This valve is equipped with a pull ring for manual testing. Internal construction and performance are the same as Model 114 differing only by the pull ring.
The Kingston Model 115CR ASME Code Soft Seat Safety Valve, like every Kingston Safety Valve, is set and tested at factory for quality and dependability. Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories. Set pressure range 25 to 300 psi (5 psi increments only). Maximum temperature -20 to 400°F.
- Viton O-Ring Provides Soft Seat Performance
- Precision Machined Hard, Positive Stop
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Pull Ring for Manual Testing
- Available Sizes: 1/4”& 1/2” NPT ASME/NB Certified- Stamped UV + NB
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 400°F