Kingston Model 115 ASME Code Soft Seat Safety Valves are constructed of brass with a Viton seal and positive stop for a bubble-tight seal. This valve is equipped with a pull ring for manual testing. The Kingston Model 115 ASME Code Soft Seat Safety Valve, like every Kingston Safety Valve, is set and tested at factory for quality and dependability. Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories.
- Viton O-ring Provides Soft Seat Performance
- Precision Machined Hard, Positive Stop
- Pull Ring for Manual Testing
- Available Sizes: 1/4”, 3/8”, & ½” NPT
- ASME/NB Certified- Stamped UV + NB
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 400°F
- Section VIII Air Set Pressure Range 25-300 PSIG