Kingston Model 103SS Hard Seated Side Outlet Relief Valve is manufactured from cast brass and features a brass inlet and stainless steel ball. This hard seated valve is designed for harsh environments requiring a durable valve with a side outlet that allows for closed system integration. Well suited as a pump unloader in pressurized liquid systems.
The Kingston Model 103SS is primarily a liquid relief valve that can also be used in some non-code, air applications. Set pressure range 5 to 500 psi (5 psi increments only). Maximum temperature 250°F.
- Precision Machined Brass Inlet
- Red Brass Body
- Hard Seat, Stainless Steel Ball
- Stainless Steel Spring
- NPT Side Outlet for Direct Connection
- Liquid & Non-Code Air Applications
- Maximum Temperature 250°F
- Available Sizes: 1/4” NPT & 3/8” NPT
- Set Pressure Range 5-500 PSIG