Aquatrol Series 560
The Aquatrol 560 valve line is a high capacity safety valve used for boilers, piping lines and vessel protection. Designed and engineered for heavy-duty industrial use. ASME and National Board certified for Section I and VIII as well as CE and CRN Certifications.
Use for ASME Section I applications, boilers, or most areas where steam safety valves are required.
Set pressure up to 250 PSI (17.2 Bar)
Same as Series 560 except with Stainless Steel wetted trimming (Nozzle and Disc).
Set pressures up to 300 PSI (20.7 Bar)
Steam Boilers, Air Compressors, Dryers, Receivers, Pressure Vessels, Piping Systems, Accumulators, Reducing Stations, Tanks, Inter/After Coolers, Cooking Equipment, Autoclaves, Sterilizers or wherever higher capacity pressure protection or relief may be required.
- Designed for durability
- 6 orifices – 12 sizes of piping options
- Top guided seating and discharge
- Full nozzle; high capacity levels
- Short, tuned blow-down with dual-ring technology
- Heavy duty hood and lever mechanism
- Standard 17-7 stainless steel springs