Aquatrol 570 Series
The Aquatrol 570 valve line is a high capacity safety valve used for boilers, piping lines and vessel protection. Designed and engineered for heavy-duty industrial use. ASME and National Board certified for Section I and VIII as well as CE and CRN Certifications.
ASME Section VIII, CE, CRN certified for unfired vessel protection.
Used for many applications to protect or relieve pressure for Air / Gas or Steam.
Set pressures: Air up to 300 PSI (20.7 Bar), Steam to 250 PSI (17.2 Bar).
Same as Series 570 except with Stainless Steel wetted trimming (Nozzle and Disc).
Set pressures for air and steam up to 300 PSI (20.7 Bar)
Steam Boilers, Air Compressors, Dryers, Receivers, Pressure Vessels, Piping Systems, Accumulators, Reducing Stations, Tanks, Inter/After Coolers, Cooking Equipment, Autoclaves, Sterilizers or wherever higher capacity pressure protection or relief may be required.
- Designed for durability
- 6 orifices – 12 sizes of piping options
- Top guided seating and discharge
- Full nozzle; high capacity levels
- Short, tuned blow-down with dual-ring technology
- Heavy duty hood and lever mechanism
- Standard 17-7 stainless steel springs